- Ushers at the Gates of Information
- Getting to Know a New Area
- Design with the Public in Mind
- How Do You Keep Up?
- What I did… right after my summer vacation
- Accuracy vs. Authenticity in Slave Quarters — Reflections and A Call To Action
- Visitor Studies in the Wild?
- Does the Status Quo Myth Hold Us Back? Part 1 of 2
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Recent "Wider World" Posts
Here are my posts from my column, "The Wider World," on the Tufts Museum Studies blog from the summer and fall semesters. The Wider World is about ways that museum studies students can be connected with the world outside our grad school bubble in order to better serve the diverse communities that make up the potential audiences of museums where we work and study.